Saturday, January 31, 2015

Plants Vs. Zombies Birthday Party

So my son is obsessed with Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare and this year he wanted a party to show it. I attempted to recreate the lawn grid pattern from the original Plants Vs. Zombies on the table cloth. By cutting long strips and weaving them I created the grid pattern but it took forever - I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a ton of time. 



I created the center pieces by drilling a hole in the top of some old toy traffic cones we had laying around the house. I than printed out some zombies and attached them to Kabob sticks and stuck them in the traffic cones.  


This year was also my first attempt with using fondant. I used the fondant to craft all of the little figures and then my Mom helped frost everything into place.




Homemade pinata made from a cereal box and napkins.
 


2 comments:

onlinestoreforu said...

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail around the head. Your idea is outstanding, the issue is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this within my search for something relating to this. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-500mg/

Lauren Chevalier said...

They were professional and able to work discover more independently when needed